1 What is the purpose of this notice?
This page describes how to manage the website. Bon Aptit Pasta Fresca (Hereinafter referred to as "Bon Aptit") in reference to cookies that are installed on the users' terminals themselves.
2 Using technology to acquire information stored in the terminal equipment of the Users ("Information Cookies")
What are cookies?
B. Technical Cookies and Third Party Cookies
C. Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies
Our Site may send session cookies that are persistent on your device. While the difference between a cookie and a third party cookie regards the party that controls the initial sending of cookies to your device. The difference between a session cookie and a persistent cookie is the different amount of time for which a cookie can function. Session cookies are cookies that typically last until you close your internet browser. When you finish your browser session, the cookies expire. Persistent cookies, as the name indicates, are constant cookies and they continue to operate after you've closed your browser. This enables faster and easier access to our website. For example, a persistent cookie that our website reads from your device is the language chosen for navigation. Once the cookie is sent, it will mean that, when accessing the site in the future, you will be automatically directed to the website with the chosen language.
D. Cookies and Other Technologies on the site of "Bon Aptit"
Our Site may send cookies and similar technologies in different ways and for different purposes. Typically, these purposes include:
• To simplify your use of our Site and our services;
• To monitor, analyse and improve the performance and efficiency of our Website and our services;
It is our intention to be transparent and clear about the conditions and purposes of using cookies and other technologies. Therefore, in this section, we have specified the cookies which are relevant to your use of our Site and our services.
D.1 Website Cookies
The site cookies are cookies sent by the "Bon Aptit" server to allow the use of the Website. These cookies are normally stored in your browser and do not expire at the end of your session. The user tracking cookies are technical cookies that track ID and user settings during the visit and use of the Site. We consider these cookies useful to the operation of our site and we can send them on your device to improve your use of our Site and our services.
D.2. Google Analytics and Google Maps
- _utmb - Third Party Cookies - Google inc. - Duration: 30 minutes/Updated - Used to determine new sessions/visits. Retrieves the timestamp at the exact moment when a visitor enters the site. The cookie is updated each time the data is sent to Google Analytics.
- _utmc - Third Party Cookies - Google inc. - Duration: the end of the session - This cookie operates in conjunction with the cookie _utmb to determine if the user has created a new session, or if you are visiting the site again.
- _utmv - Third Party Cookies - Google inc. - Duration: 2 years / Updated - Used to store-level visitor customized variable data. The cookie is updated each time the data is sent to Google Analytics.
- _ga - Third Party Cookies - Google inc. - Duration: 2 years - Used to distinguish users.
-_ APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID__utma, __utmb, __utmt, __utmt_super, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gat_ta, _gat_tw, PaidContent, WMC, GAPS - Cookies installed by the Google Maps module used for the inclusion of maps page.
These cookies are used to provide content on our website through YouTube.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
Place of treatment: USA
D.3. Facebook Cookies
For more information, see page https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
E.1 How to disable third-party cookies?
Under Article 154 paragraph 1 letter C) of the Privacy Code we provided below links to websites containing information taken from third parties:
E.2 How to disable cookies from common internet browsers?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Cookies stored on the hard drive of your device can still be deleted, and you can disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, using the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies, limited to certain hours in some cases;
- cookies for authentication, used for the purposes of authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
- cookies for security focused on users, used to detect abuses of authentication, for a limited duration period;
- cookies, media players, such as cookies for "flash" readers, for the duration of a session;
- Session cookies for load balancing, for the duration of a session;
- Persistent cookies to customize the user interface, for the duration of a session (or so);
- cookies to content sharing through social plugins of third parties, members of a social networks who have logged on.
3 Changes to this Cookies notice
"Bon Aptit" reserves the right to make changes to the Site, to this Cookies Notice anywhere published on the Site at any time. Upon consultation, the user must always refer, as applicable version, to the published text.
The changes will be effective once they are published on the Website. The continued use of the Site by the user, following a change, will be considered acceptance of those changes.
All users can check at any time, via the Web, the latest version of the Cookies Notice as updated from time to time by "Bon Aptit".